From The Anvil Aged Bronze Beehive Cabinet Knob 30mm 90339Product Code: 90339
£12.11 inc. VAT
The 90339 beehive cabinet knob from HiF Kitchens is part of the period range of cabinet knobs.
- Our beehive cabinet knob is forged from solid bronze, emphasising the high-quality materials and manufacturing techniques used. A perfect design choice for kitchen drawers with matching products available.
- Designed to match our period pull handles and beehive mortice/rim knob set to create a uniform feeling throughout your home.
- They are suitable for cupboards, doors and drawers.
- Available in two different sizes.
- Sold in singles.
- Supplied with an SS M4 screw.
This finish is manufactured from solid bronze containing a minimum of 85% copper. The finish starts extremely dark with a rich, matt look due to the process used to age the metal. However, the finish will gradually lighten over time with use, revealing the warmer copper undertones and achieving a contrasting depth of character.
Maintenance & Care
This finish will initially lighten with use to reveal the copper tones from the metal beneath. If desired, You can use a dry cloth to accelerate this process, which will reveal more of the warm copper tones within the base metal. Please avoid using ‘Brasso’ (73102) or any other cleaning products on this finish, as this will strip the product of its dark rich character. If you were to over-polish or strip the product of its aged charm, then please note that the finish will oxidise and darken again in time. Regular oiling of all moving parts using our ‘3-in-1 Oil’ (92337) is beneficial to your products' longevity. This process is also highly recommended during initial installation. You can also use an oily cloth to wipe over the product from time to time to protect against exterior or environmental elements.
For more information on this item, please visit the "From The Anvil" Website.
HiF Kitchens offer other From The Anvil Beehive Handles.
Type: Cabinet Knobs
Knob Size: 30mm Dia
From the Anvil handles are shipped directly from our suppliers, we would recommend allowing 3 working days for delivery.