HiF Kitchens Terms and Conditions
1) We, Home Innovations (Fife) Ltd of 46 Kenmount Drive, Kennoway, Leven, Fife, Scotland, KY8 5HA. Have made every effort to ensure the accuracy and suitability of the information contained in the documents and related graphics published on this website. Your use of this website is subject to your acceptance of the following terms and conditions of use.
2) We will not be responsible for any loss from the use of, or reliance on this information. In no event will we be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, that may result from the use of the website as a consequence of any inaccuracies in, or any omissions from, the information which it may contain.
3) All documents and related graphics are provided ‘as is’ without any warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. We, as a result of this, disclaim all warranties and conditions concerning this information. It would be best if you did not assume that the information displayed is error-free or that it will be suitable for the particular purpose that you have in mind when using it.
4) It is our policy to obtain permission to link to other websites. We are not responsible for the content or reliability of the linked websites, and we do not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. The listing should not be taken as an endorsement of any kind. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time, and we have no control over the availability of linked pages.
5) We give no warranty regarding the ownership of any intellectual property either in the contents of this website or in any other sites with which we may be linked.
6) We make every effort to check and test material at all stages of website production. It is always advisable to run an antivirus program on any material downloaded from the Internet. We cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur whilst using any material derived from this website.